Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Applications are invited from ITI qualified INDIAN National candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following designated trades for a period as indicated below at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam for the Training Years 2020-21 batch in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprentices (Amendment) Act 2014:-
Interested candidates who have passed their 10th/ ITI from recognized University/Institute can go for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Keep reading this for
- No. of Vacancies
- Eligibility criteria
- Job location
- Application Process
- & Selection Process of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
Vacancies in Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
As per Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification, these are the number of vacancies for various posts under naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Vacancy 2019
|Designation||No. of Vacancies||Pay matrix-Level|
Trade wise vacancy in Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Trade/Post||No Of Vacancy|
|R & A/C Mechanic||19|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||23|
|Sheet Metal Worker||29|
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|SSC / Matric / Std X with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) from a recognized University and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trades with a minimum 65% (aggregate)||Born between 01 Apr 1999 to 01 Apr 2006|
- General/OBC- 01 Apr 1999 to 01 Apr 2006
- SC/ST –01 Apr 1994 to 01 Apr 2006
- Son / Daughter of Naval Civilian / Defence Employee – Additional age relaxation of two years subject to the approval of IHQ / MoD (Navy)
- Age Relaxation Important Notice– To avail an additional two years age relaxation for son/daughter of Naval Civilian/Defence Employee, the name of the candidate has to be forwarded by the employee to IHQ (MoD) (Navy), New Delhi through respective HQs/ CCPO for approval. Candidates approved by IHQ (MoD) (Navy) only will be allowed for the written examination.
Selection Process of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Candidates for the various posts under naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will be selected on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
A call letter for written examination will be issued to all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and a half (1½) marks. Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades.
The interview is based on the technical skills of the Candidates in the respective trade. Candidates finally selected in the interview will have to undergo a medical examination.
Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test, etc., will be communicated here on Quicksarkarinaukri.in as soon as the recruitment body releases the notification.
Application Fee for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
There is no application fee.
Important Dates for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||05-12-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application||12-12-2019|
|Date of Written examination for all trades||29-01-020|
|Date of written exam results||31-01-2020|
|Date of Interview||04 to 06 February 2020|
|Date of Medical Exams||04 to 15 February 2020|
You might also like- TNCSC Assistant Recruitment 2019- 100 Vacancies
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
The following procedure is to be followed for applying for Apprenticeship Training
- A candidate is required to register on-line his candidature at web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in under NAPS scheme by 05 Dec 2019.
- On completion of online registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in web portal, a candidate must apply on-line for Apprenticeship Training at Naval Dockyard, Andhra Pradesh establishment at the web portal.
Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh on or before 12.12.2019.
Important Links for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019
More details related to Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2019 like- Date extensions, Exam dates, admit cards, etc will be updated here soon.