TRB Tamil Nadu BEO Recruitment 2019
TAMILNADU TEACHERS RECRUITMENT BOARD invites the applications for 97 vacancies of Block Educational Officer.
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Block Educational Officer in the Elementary Education department for the year 2018-2019
Read this full article for
- Eligibility criteria
- No. of Vacancies
- Job Location
- Selection process
- and Application process for TRB Tamil Nadu BEO Recruitment 2019
Vacancy details of TRB Tamil Nadu BEO Recruitment 2019
|Designation||No. of Vacancy||Payscale|
|Block Educational Officer (BEO)||97||36900 – 116600/- Level 18|
Eligibility Criteria for TRB Tamil Nadu BEO Recruitment 2019
|Block Educational Officer (BEO)||(i) The candidate should possess minimum general qualification as stated in G.O.Ms.No.182, School Education (G1), Dated.25.07.2007. |
(ii)Graduate degree B.A./B.Sc. with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History and Geography as Major subjects obtained from a recognized University.
(iii) The Candidate should possess the Professional qualification ie. B.Ed degree obtained from a recognized University.
- 69% Communal reservation will be followed vertically as per existing Government rules / Orders i.e .,18% shall be reserved for Scheduled Castes including 3% offered to Arunthathiyars on preferential basis amongst the Scheduled Castes, 1% for Scheduled Tribes, 26.5% for Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims), 3.5% for the Backward Class Muslims, 20% for Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities and 31% shall be filled on the basis of merit.
- Women Reservation: 30% Women reservation will be provided horizontally as per existing Government Rules / Orders. If qualified and suitable women candidates are not available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to those respective communal categories.
You might also like: CCRAS LDC Recruitment 2019 – 66 LDC & UDC Vacancy – Last Date 19-12-2019
The selection process of TRB Tamil Nadu BEO Recruitment 2019
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Computer-based test.
The Online Computer Based Examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Each question carries one mark. The marks allotted to the Main Subject, General Knowledge and Education Methodology.
Syllabus of Computer-based test
|General Paper comprising of subjects(Tamil, English, mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History, and Geography).||110 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Marks|
|Education Methodology||30 Marks|
Minimum Eligibility Marks-
Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the examination (for SC-45% mark, ST-40% mark, others- 50% marks).
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Application Fee for TRB Tamil Nadu BEO Recruitment 2019
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card).
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted
Important Dates for TRB Tamil Nadu BEO Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Online Application- Will be announced shortly
Last Date of Online Application- Will be announced shortly
DETAILED NOTIFICATION– http://trb.tn.nic.in/beo2019/beo.pdf
APPLY ONLINE- http://trb.tn.nic.in/beo2019/msg.htm (Link will be Active Soon)