APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019:
As per Advertisement No. 49PSC/DR- 5/1/2019-2020 Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites the applications for 156 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates who have passed their Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University/Institute can go for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019.
Keep reading this for
- No. of Vacancies
- Eligibility criteria
- Application Process
- & Selection Process of APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
No. of Vacancies in APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
As per APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification, these are the number of vacancies for various posts under APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2019
|Designation||No. of Vacancies||Pay matrix-Level|
|Assistant Engineer||156||30,000-1,10,000/- + 12,700 (Grade Pay)|
Category wise vacancy in APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
|Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Government.|
Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Degrees obtained through Distance mode of education will not be acceptable
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- Age Relaxation:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e up to 41 years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of Category
Selection Process of APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing a corrigendum/addendum.
The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre, and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test, etc., will be communicated here on Quicksarkarinaukri.in as soon as the recruitment body releases the notification.
Application Fee of APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC- 150/-
- Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department.
- Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Important Dates for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
Last Date of applications for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 21-12-2019
You might also like- North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
How to apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates may apply through the prescribed application form given below along with the self-attested documents.
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances. Applications received through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
Important Links for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
More details related to APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 like- Date extensions, Exam dates, admit cards, etc will be updated here soon.