APSC JE Recruitment 2019
As per Advertisement No. 49PSC/DR- 5/1/2019-2020 Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites the applications for 307 Vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates who have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from recognized University/Institute can go for APSC JE Recruitment 2019.
Keep reading this for
- No. of Vacancies
- Eligibility criteria
- Application Process
- & Selection Process of APSC JE Recruitment 2019
No. of Vacancies in APSC JE Recruitment 2019
As per APSC JE Recruitment 2019 notification, these are the number of vacancies for various posts under APSC JE Recruitment 2019
|Designation||No. of Vacancies||Pay matrix-Level|
|Junior Engineer||307||14000-49000/- + 8700 (Grade Pay)|
Category wise vacancy in APSC JE Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for APSC JE Recruitment 2019
|Candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.||21-38 years|
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The Diploma Courses must be a Regular Course. Diploma Courses obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- Age Relaxation:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e up to 41 years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of Category
Selection Process of APSC JE Recruitment 2019
The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing a corrigendum/addendum.
The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre, and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test, etc., will be communicated here on Quicksarkarinaukri.in as soon as the recruitment body releases the notification.
Application Fee of APSC JE Recruitment 2019
SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC- 150/-
- Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department.
- Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Important Dates for APSC JE Recruitment 2019
Last Date of applications for APSC JE Recruitment 2019 – 21-12-2019
You might also like- North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
How to apply for APSC JE Vacancy 2019
Interested candidates may apply through the prescribed application form given below along with the self-attested documents.
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances. Applications received through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
Important Links for APSC JE Vacancy 2019
More details related to APSC JE Vacancy 2019 like- Date extensions, Exam dates, admit cards, etc will be updated here soon.