SSC CHSL 2020- Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam 2019
The Staff Selection Commission invites the applications for various vacancies of LDC, PA & Data Entry Operator. Candidates who have passed their 12th can apply for SSC CHSL Vacancy.
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates for the Recruitment for SSC CHSL 2019.
Read this full article for
- Eligibility criteria
- No. of Vacancies
- Job Location
- Selection process
- and Application process for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Vacancy details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
|Designation||No. of Vacancy||Payscale|
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Not-specified||5200-20200/- + 1900 Grade Pay|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||Not-specified||5200-20200/- + 2400 Grade Pay|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Not-specified||5200-20200/- + 2400 Grade Pay|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade A||Not-specified||5200-20200/- + 2400 Grade Pay|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
|All Posts||Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From Recognized Board in India.||18-27 Years|
- Age relaxation
- SC/ ST-5 years
- OBC-3 years
- PwD (Unreserved)-10 years
- PwD (OBC)-13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST)-15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM)-03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- Other kinds of reservations are given in Offical Notification
You might also like: CCRAS LDC Recruitment 2019 – 66 LDC & UDC Vacancy – Last Date 19-12-2019
The selection process of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Syllabus of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)
|Subjects||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50|
|General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/ 50|
|General Awareness||25/ 50|
- Time Duration: 60 Minutes
Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode.
- The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier- III)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
|Skill Test for Data Entry Operator||8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes|
|Skill Test for Data Entry Operator Grade A||15000 key depressions per hour on Computer. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes.|
|Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Candidates opting for the English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m) and those opting for the Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute. The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.|
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
SC/ST/Women/PWD –No fee/-
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card).
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
Last date for receipt of application: 10-01-2020 (23:59)
Last date for making online fee payment: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-01-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
DETAILED NOTIFICATION– Click Here
APPLY ONLINE- Click Here