SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020 invites the applications for the 47 Assistant Manager Vacancy. Candidates who have passed their Graduation & Post graduation can apply for SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy.
Read this full article for
- Eligibility criteria
- No. of Vacancies
- Job Location
- Selection process
- and Application process of SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
We will keep you updated on the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020 Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time on our website- Quick Sarkari Naukri
Vacancy Details of SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Payscale|
|Officer Grade A||147||28150-55600/-|
Stream & Category wise SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy.
|General||Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelors’ Degree in Law OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university OR CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application.|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.|
|Research||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.|
|Official Language||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English /Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.|
- Age Limit- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020, i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PWD- 10 years
Note 1- A Post Graduate Diploma in any discipline will be accepted as educational requirement for General stream and a Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics will be acceptable as educational requirement for Research Stream, provided the same is recognized as equivalent to a Master’ Degree in that discipline by Govt. of India. The onus to provide the necessary documents in this regard shall be on the candidates.
The selection process of SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy
The candidates for SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy will be selected through a three-stage process-
- Phase I– An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each). The exam will consist of:
- Phase II- Another online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each. The papers shall be as follows:
- Phase III- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The candidate may opt for the interview either in Hindi or English.
- Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in the interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
- Syllabus for the papers in Phase I & Phase II is available in the Annexure to the official advertisement given below.
Application fee for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
- GEN/OBC/EWS- 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD- 100/-
How to Apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
Candidates are required to apply Online through the website www.sebi.gov.in.
- Detailed Guidelines/Procedures:
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwriting declaration
Important Dates for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of submission of applications- 07-Mar-2020.
Last Date of submission of applications- 31-May-2020
Important Links for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
More details related to SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy like- Date extensions & written exam, etc will be soon updated on QuickSarkarinaukri.in
We post updates on all Sarkari Naukri (Government jobs) so, we would suggest you fill the E-mail form to get the daily updates of all govt jobs right in Inbox.